It is important to seal your parcel well to prevent contents missing or damage.
- Use strong packaging tape to seal and secure your parcel.
- Do not obstruct the parcel delivery label with packaging tape.
- Labels should be securely fixed to the top of every parcel, cover every edge of the label with packaging tape.
- Seal all open edges of the package, with perishable goods it can be important to allow appropriate ventilation however.
- Do not connect multiple boxes together as this could result in damage or tracking failure if the boxes became separated in transit.