- You must allow a full refund if requested in 30 days since purchase, after this point you may deny a return request. You may offer a replacement or store credit if a refund has not been requested.
- Send us clear photo evidence of the damage to the item and the packaging (inside and outside). Along with proof of your purchase indicating the objects value, such as a receipt of your purchase.
- We refund the delivery charge for shipping in which objects have been damaged.
- The return shipping costs are up to you. As you are paying all delivery damage is at your risk.
- We recommend sending the customer the packaging you'd like them to use along with any instructions you'd like them to follow. This improves the chances of the returned item arriving safely to you. To prepare instructions for delicate items see our Packaging Guidelines.
- We also recommend you arrange a courier collection from the customer's address, rather then requesting the customer to use a drop off service.
- Always check applicable coverage and your guarantees that might recover losses in the event of damage..
Have more questions? Submit a request